Travel Directory includes China
travel tips, China travel agency, China travel guide, China travel
packages, China travel services, flights to China, tourist attractions
in China, The Great Wall of China, The Forbidden City Beijing, The
Terra Cotta Warriors, The Silk Road, and more.
|China Tour Guide
ChinaTourGuide.com offers most value & amazing experience, is your one-stop gateway for china travel and guide to everything you need to know about China and travel to China.
|Urumqi Xinjiang China Silk Road Adventure Travel Tour packages
China Silk Road Trp is a experienced Silk Road Tour Operator, Tour Company based in Urumqi Xinajing province in China to organize China Silk Road trip, Package tour and Silk Road overland adventure tour and China self drive tour. We specialize in special, cultral packages tours and we also have many guides who can speak good German and French.
|Yunnan Car Rental
Offering car rental service for business or sightseeing
travellers to Kunming, Dali, Lijiang, Shangri-La, Yuanyang, Jianshui,
Luoping and other areas of Yunnan, China!
| China Tourist Attractions & Points of Interest
• Forbidden City - Chinese imperial palace from the Ming dynasty to the end of the Qing dynasty
• Great Wall of China - The wall built 220–206 BCE by Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China
• Hanging Monastery - Hanging Temple, built into a cliff 75 meters ( 246 feet) above the ground
• Li River (Guangxi) - One of the world's top ten watery wonders; popular photography destination
• Longmen Grottoes - Housing tens of thousands of statues of Buddha and his disciples
• Potala Palace - In Lhasa, Tibet Autonomous Region, now a museum and World Heritage Site
• Reed Flute Cave - Natural limestone cave with multicolored lighting in Guilin, Guangxi, China
• Terracotta Army - Collection of terracotta sculptures depicting the armies of Qin Shi Huang
• The Bund - One of the most famous tourist destinations in Shanghai
• West Lake - Freshwater lake in Hangzhou (Paradise on Earth) with beautiful crafted landscape
• Yellow Mountains - Huangshan Mountains, the most famous peaks in China